Sunday, July 22, 2012

Perth-fect weather

Such a wonderful day - although I was a bit of a naughty blogger and didn't take many photos!

The weather was gloriously Perth-like, clear blue skies and warm summer sunshine. It was positively...Perth-fect? Tee Hee...



A little tour through busy busy Camden Markets - no haul photos because I didn't buy anything.

Stop laughing, I'm not kidding.

I did however have a delicious roast pork ciabatta with rockets and apple sauce for lunch:



Then a long walk through crowded Regent's Park with the lovely Miss Jill. Lush green trees, and brightly coloured flowers all neatly planted in straight rows and trimmed into civilised elegance. The pollen got the better of me, so I saw very little by the end of it - if sneezes were dollars...well I'd probably have about thirty dollars.



Remember to look up!



There were also many squirrels.



Obviously I did not take that photo, as much as I would like to pretend I did.

Update:

As a perculiarly Aussie end to my day - I realised that I got sunburnt sometime during my parkland frolic. In London of all places. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.