Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bris Vegas - Day 2 - Customs House

I like to schedule my holiday itinerary around my meals. The main event of my second and last day in Brisbane was lunch at the vaguely posh Custom's House.

A perfect view of the river, and a three course meal - none too shabby for $40, if you will!






We spent the rest of the day contemplating homewares in Myers, talking about life, and again complaining about how hot it was. Possibly that last part was just me. Served me right though because it was 6 degrees when I landed back in Melbourne! Soon enough though, it was time for me to return from whence I came, though I admit I could've stayed longer.

I had the best weekend in a long time, absolutely chilled and completely satisfied with everyone and everything in Brisbane. Thanks Miss I for having me. I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your posts always make me so hungry! The food always looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.